Calcirol Sachet (Calcirol 60000 IU Granules)
Calcirol Sachet, It is synthesized in the body after exposure to the sun and is essential to many important body functions. It helps people suffering from vitamin D deficiency and whose bones are fragile.
Description (Calcirol 60000 IU Granules)
Vitamin D3 is the main component of Calcirol 60000 IU granules. This vitamin is an essential part of our body that contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphates from the intestine. It is important to keep your bones and teeth healthy.
Key Ingredients in Calcirol Sachet :
Cholecalciferol Granules / Calcirol 60000 IU Granules
Key Benefits in Calcirol Sachet:
- Cholecalciferol is also known as “Vitamin D3” and it is essential for the proper growth and development of the body
- Calcirol sachet plays a vital role in enhancing the Calcium absorption from the intestines
Directions For Use (Cholecalciferol Granules)
Tear open the sachet and pour the powder into a glass and add milk. Drink the suggested quantity of the mixture as directed by the physician.
Safety Information To Use Calcirol 60000 IU Granules
- Read the instructions on sachet carefully before use
- Store sachet in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use under medical supervision/ doctor consultation
Uses of Calcirol Sachet (Calcirol 60000 IU Granules) – What is it prescribed for?
1. Nutritional Supplementation
Calcirol 60000 IU granules are important for the body and a supplement is necessary if they are not naturally produced in sufficient quantity.
Calcirol 60000 IU granules are used to combat deficiencies in which bones tend to become brittle and faint. This deficiency may be due to age, menopause and hormonal changes, as well as other medications.
Calcirol 60000 IU Granules is used to treat calcium deficiency caused by a parathyroid hormone deficiency
4. Vitamin D Resistant Rickets
Calcirol 60000 IU granules are used to treat vitamin D-resistant rickets by meeting the calcium requirements of the body.
5. Familial Hypophosphatemia
Calcirol 60000 IU Granules is used in familial hypophosphatemia to increase phosphorus levels in the blood
How do you get a Calcirol sachet?
- Calcirol Sachet containing granules.
- Tablets ( Calcirol 60000 IU).
- Calcirol in Capsules.
- Injectable forms.
- Calcirol sachets or Calcirol 60000 IU Granule containing Cholecalciferol granules can be mixed with milk.
- Calcirol capsules and tablets are usually taken by mouth with a glass of water.
- Calcirol capsules are usually taken after food for better absorption.
Serious side effects of vitamin D3 ( Not For Calcirol Sachet)
- Severe dizziness.
- Changes in heart rhythm including irregular or racing heartbeat
- Allergic reactions on the body like rash or itching.
- Swelling of the face, throat, and tongue.
- Trouble in breathing.
As listed above, Calcirol Sachet is a “Vitamin D3” and it is essential for the proper growth and development of the body, You can take Calcirol Sachet as per the doctor’s instruction. There are no serious side effects of it but it is advisable to discuss with a concerned doctor before purchasing from any pharmacy.